Most Common Scottsdale Plumbing Repairs
No one knows your house like you do. You are familiar with how every aspect of your home works, and you can tell immediately when your plumbing system is not working correctly. When your plumbing system is not working correctly, you need to hire a professional Scottsdale plumber to handle your repairs.
There are several different warning signs that your home is in need of Scottsdale plumbing repairs.
How to Tell If You Are Having Plumbing Problems:
Some plumbing issues in your Scottsdale home can be repaired easily, but sometimes even the smallest issues can cause some major issues. The last thing you want to do is delay repairing your plumbing problems in Scottsdale, especially when they can result in major problems on down the road.
Below are some helpful tips on how to tell if you are having plumbing issues:
- Water puddle in the front yard is the sign of a broken water pipe underground
- Higher water bills can be the sign of a leak
- Lower water pressure can be the sign of a deeper plumbing issue
- Hearing water running when you turn off your faucet
- Slow drainage in your sink can be the sign of a clog
Most Common Plumbing Repairs
- Leaking Taps or Faucets – Leaky pipes can result in higher water bills, damage to your home and piping issues. Most of the time a leaky tap is the sign of a worn washer or inefficient sealant, however sometimes it can be the sign of a larger piping issue.
- Clogged Drains or Pipes – Clogged drains can cause major damages to your entire plumbing system and the structure of your home. A drain is specifically designed to allow water to follow through and to keep larger items out. However, it doesn’t always work this way.
- Backed Up Sewage – Most of the time a simple plunger can fix any sewage backup in your toilet, but sometimes the problem runs deeper within your plumbing system. If you are having trouble with your toilet it might be because your toilet is old or your septic tank is full.
- Water Heater issues – When you do not have hot water flowing to your bathroom, there might be a major issue with your hot water heater. It is important that you visual inspect your water heater for any signs of visual damage or a pilot light that has gone out. If everything looks great, and you are still having issues, call a Scottsdale plumber immediately.